Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged . . .

Nothing like getting busted on being behind on your blogging by getting tagged a month ago and just now finding it!!

1. Name: Leslie
2. Birthday: I don't have them anymore, but when I did it was October 23rd.
3. Birthplace: Amarillo
4. Eye Color: Greenish-Blue
5. Hair Color: Diverse. Soon to be brown.
6. Height: 5'6"
7. Ethnicity: Irish, Cherokee, British, and who knows what else.
8. Weakness: Cookies, warm fruit desserts with ice cream on top, coffee, and FRENCH FRIES!
9. Most missed memory: College
10. Thoughts first waking up:I don't think I have a thought. Hitting snooze has become a physical reflex.
11. Last time you cried: I'm not sure, but I know it wasn't long ago and I was probably pissed off about something.
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: I'm Like a Bird
13. What is the perfect day for you: Waking up in a hotel or a cabin far far away from here, having nothing set to do but enough cash to go explore the shops, local scene, and people with friends or family brave enough to make me do all the things I want to do but don't have the guts myself to do.
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? No.
15. How do you vent anger? Throw things. Oh, yes, I'm one of those people.
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? Probably my husband or my sister.
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? No, but we did have Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs
18. Do you chew on your straws? All the time.
19. Do you sing in the shower? Every time.
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? I don't remember.
21. The last place you went to in a plane? I think Dallas.
22. Do you cry at weddings? Tear up, maybe. Don't usually cry.
23. Are you afraid of the dark? Only after scary movies or when my dogs go off about something they heard.
24. What are you addicted to? French Fries.
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy Honey Roasted
26. Who do you fight with the most? I really don't fight.
27. Who can you tell anything to? My sister.
28. Do you recycle? No. I'm a loser.
29. Who makes you laugh the most? Chelsey, without a doubt.
30. What is the worst feeling ever? Knowing I've let someone down.
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? One under my head and one behind my back.
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? Well, I spend 4 rings looking for my phone. By this point voicemail has picked up and I have to call the person back.
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? I have no idea. At least 4 or 5.
34. How do you sleep? On my side or stomach
35. Last time you laughed: Sometime today.
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? Not that I can think of.
37. What is your favorite color? Aqua Blue
38. What is your favorite state? Texas. Is there any other state?

I have no one to tag here. They've already tagged me! I'll have to copy this to my mySpace bulletin board and tag someone there.

No comments: