Sunday, December 26, 2010

Things I’ve Learned From my Dogs, Part 2.

This will probably be the last installment of Things I've Learned from my Dogs.  Neglected, but not Forgotten, I've accepted that my dogs aren't quite the philosophical force I wanted them to be, and I struggled to come up with these last few things.  I'm sure I will learn more from them in the future, but I will probably just post those things on Twitter/Facebook.

1.        Let the other guy win now and then.  Then, when you really want to win, his guard will be down
2.       There is nothing better for itchy eyes than someone’s brand new pants.  Especially if the person is wearing them and about to walk out the door.
3.       Always watch eagerly for family and friends to arrive at your home.  It makes them feel doubly welcome.
4.       A squeaky wheel may get grease, but a yippy, high-pitched bark will get one let inside much faster.
5.       If you can make a person laugh, they will probably give you anything you want.
6.       Chin down, eyes up.  Look pathetic.
7.       Bark softly, and carry a big toy.

No comments: