Sunday, August 26, 2007

Once Again . . . Musings from the Realm of PRE-5 AM . . .

Well, well, well!! Look who's awake again! I honestly don't know what happened. . . . there I was, sound asleep like a baby, and BAM! It's 3:45 and I'm ready to run a marathon, cook dinner, and mow my lawn. (Be sure and note the sarcasm there.) I laid in bed for an hour in denial, and finally gave in. So here I am, once again for your reading pleasure!!

But, I guess I can't complain much. I am finally ready for school to start . . . well, I guess that depends on your definition of ready . . . I have a plan for the first day. Does that qualify as ready? . . . my Cubs are first in their division . . . my house is quasi-clean . . . other than being conscious at this awful hour, I don't have an excuse to not be pretty pleased with life right now. Now when it is time to get up for church and I have only had 4 hours of sleep, my outlook may change. But right now I am awake, pleasant, have a German Shepherd sleeping on each foot . . . who wouldn't want to be me right now!!! I think I should call all of you and share my current state of contentment . . . yeah, I should call each and every one of you RIGHT NOW!!!

Peace Out!!

No comments: