Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm a Mac. . . ?

I got a Mac for my birthday.  (I love you, Bill!)  And I love it very very much.  At the same time, I often feel like I am too stupid to operate it. 

I miss the "Home" and "End" keys.  I miss having both a "Backspace" and a "Delete" key.  The Control Key is really the Function Key, while the Command Key is really the Control Key, and both are in the wrong places!  I can't figure out how to crop a photo or edit a video.  I have a hard time moving video projects back and forth between home and work.  (Seriously, Apple, you open every Microsoft formatted document out there, but you won't open a .wmv or .wma?  Come on!) 

But I L-O-V-E LOVE the fact that it has not slowed down, frozen, or crashed on me at all.  I love how pretty it is.  (Yes, I'm still a girl.)  I love that everything in our house, from our computers to our iTunes to our TV to our printer to our phones works seamlessly.  I love how much freaking FASTER it is because it doesn't load 20 programs into the system tray. 

Yep.  I think I am a Mac.

No comments: