Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bloggers Anonymous. . .

Hello.  My name is Leslie.  And I have too many blogs.

And how do I deal with it?  I start another one! 

I have begun another blog that will document my weight loss journey that I began, once again and hopefully for all, last week.  Although I am going to give you the link in this post, and anyone is welcome to read it, the new blog will not feed directly into Facebook the way this one does. 

I will still maintain this one as my outlet for venting and for attempting to amuse people with silly anecdotes from my life.  But I feel my fitness/nutrition/weight loss blog will be much more personal than my typical blog posts, and should only be read by people who want to, and not clogging up space on people's Facebook Newsfeed.

So here you go.  I invite anyone who wants to walk this journey with me to follow along, whether it is from the sidelines as an encourager, or in the trenches with me.  Feel free to bookmark the site, read and comment.

My new blog will be found at: http://frenchfryloveaffair.blogspot.com/

Peace,
Leslie

No comments: