Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catching up . . .

I am SO far behind on my blog that I have no idea what I need to write about, so I'm just going to start blabbing . . .



In my infinite wisdom, I decided to take 12 hours in coursework this summer. What in the world was I thinking? That being said, I just submitted my final assignment and am waiting on comfirmation by my professor that she received it before going to bed. I am officially 2/3 the way finished with my Master's degree!!



After a four month running hiatus, (if you don't mind my referring to my complete lack of motivation as a "hiatus"), I decided, again in my infinite wisdom, to run in a one-mile "fun run" race. I didn't die, and I didn't come in last. Race=success.

Ok, my professor just e-mailed me. I am going to bed now. Peace out.

No comments: