Friday, March 21, 2008

Before, After, and a Few Other Thoughts from Insomnia World . . .

Before 15 pounds:
Photobucket

After 15 pounds (and really cute pictures of my babies):
resized resized2

I'm telling you, kids, Weight Watchers works! It would probably work faster if I could lay off the pizza and beer, but it's working.

So, onto more important things: baseball. Particularly, CUBS baseball. As probably none of you know (all two of you), this year is the 100th anniversary of the infamous "Billy Goat Curse." That curse being the curse that has allegedly kept the Cubs from entering a world series for the last 100 years.

They're gonna do it this year. I believe it with all my heart. I know, I know. I said that last year. And the year before that. And, well, not the year before that (I am a realist.) But I know I've said it often. Yet, how fitting would it be to break that curse EXACTLY a hundred years from when it was spoken?

I think 100 years is an appropriate statute of limitations on cursed, don't you?

Chicago Cubs- REVERSE THE CURSE-2008!

No comments: